Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I'm back!

Greetings friends and family! Got back from Big Sky last night - what a great trip! A really really great trip! And surprisingly enough, I actually missed skiing more than I thought I would! I had a great time by myself in the lodge working on different projects; actually the time flew by! But still... It was beautiful out there! Aside from all of that - I had such a great time with the kids and adults who went along on the trip - I don't think I've laughed so much since...well, probably last week! Just kidding! But hey, I do like to laugh! Anyway, it was such a great time!!

Other than that - I must put a little plug in for the most wonderful husband in the whole entire world!!! Sam knew that I was going to be working on his computer while everyone else was out skiing and we took off on V-day, sooooooo....... That sweet thang wrote me a V-day letter so that I would see it first off when I turned his computer on! So that took up much time - reading his sweet words of love and affection and getting all teary, and if that wasn't the icing on the cake - he told me about his Christmas/V-day present for me! (Side note... it's Christmas/V-day because he ordered this present for me before Christmas but it was on back order and they said they would let him know when it was available again - and that's not till now! So I get a Christmas/v-day present!!!) You wanna know what it is????? A Cannon Rebel Xsi camera body!! You wanna know what that means??? As soon as it comes in the mail, I will be posting pictures!!!! That is, if I even take the time to stop taking pictures long enough to come to work to start posting pictures! :)

So side note - Sue - how awesome is that????????? Turns out I'm the most blessed girl in the world - although I've known that now for a really long time - but the reminder is always nice!

So stay tuned! Pictures coming!!!!!

No comments: