Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thursday Musings....

Is it Thursday anyway? I thought with the internet at home, I would be better at keeping up with my blog, but I have also been exposed to the thousands and millions of blogs out there and how all of the have a purpose. Mine is kind of like a rambling pointless blob of words, with a sprinkling of pictures every now and then. So I'm looking for a purpose. But in the meantime, you get my blobbly words and picture sprinkles!

By the way, I entered two more giveaways at the Pioneer Woman. I don't know why I keep doing it to myself. Sam says not to get my hopes up, but what's the heck reason to enter a giveaway if I don't have my hopes up?! I'm going there now to see if I won. My guess is that I didn't. I'm working on not getting my hopes up! Sam says that you have to look at your odds... I told him yesterday that my odds were like 1 in 3000...(then I realized I was trying to exagerate and that wasn't enough to exagerate, so I threw in there an extra "hundred!") (But in reality, no exageration, my odds were 6 in 30,000!) Pitiful isn't it? Ok, the winners are still not posted, there is still hope for me!!! See what I mean, while most people are blogging about something important or a how-to for something, I can waste an ENTIRE paragraph on the woes of not winning a giveaway on the Pioneer Woman. I need help!

On to bigger and better things...
This was Tuesday after Sam watched Gabe for me in the morning. I guess it was a rough day!


Let's see if I have another one....


What a cutie patootie!

Well, gotta run...

Keeping busy in the Tundra,

Sarah

2 comments:

Kory said...

I love your blobbly words and picture sprinkles! Poor Sam! I'm sure it was a rough morning.

Love,
Jen

Cindy Forrester said...

Hey Sarah,

Your photos are too cute!!! We love when you post new pictures so we can see what you guys are up to!!! Gabe is really growing...can't wait until we get to see you again!!!

I think you will win something from Pioneer Woman one of these days!!!

xoxox Cindy & Wes