Wednesday, March 4, 2009

New Beginnings!

I just wanted to share with you that Sam and I had our first Dr. appt on Monday, right before the start of Week 10 with the new baby!!! We got to hear his/her heart beat!!!! It was the most amazing and magical thing - to think there is a new life growing in me - it's pretty overwhelming! I don't know exactly how people can say that's not a life, hearing their life giving blood whooshing through their tiny little body!! It's starting to feel a little more real. I'm beginning to feel a little more comfortable with the idea. I know that before I wrote how freaked out I was, but I have been trusting the Lord that He knows better than me! (Imagine that?! Ha!) Anyway, I just wanted to update you on that. I still have not gotten any morning sickness or nausea, I've definitely been tired and emotional. Still trying to get used to both of those things, because I haven't got time in my life for either! :) It's hard for me to realize that I can't do it all like I used to. Anyway, I just wanted to update you on that!!!

PS. I set up a way to follow this blog, so I think you can log in and maybe it will send you notices when I post something new, I'm not really sure how it all works to tell you the truth!!! Happy Day!

No comments: