Saturday, November 6, 2010

Gabe at 12 months...

Here is the little man's 12 month picture....


Trying to get things caught up around here. I know I promised a recipe for Bread Pudding, let me go ahead and post that too. First, let me see if I have any pictures of it - although it doesn't do it justice. I don't even like Bread Pudding, but this....




Like I said, this picture does not do justice, just trust me on this one!


Mix: 2 eggs and 1 cup sugar


Then add: 5 crumbled biscuits


2 and 1/2 cups whole milk


cinnamon to taste


Pour into greased 9X12 pan. Sprinkle nutmeg on top.


Bake for 1 hour at 375 degrees.


*optional: may add coconut, craisins, raisins, nuts


It's the best bread pudding out there!


Well, I'm canning some apple butter and making the most of the Fall in the Tundra,

Sarah

1 comment:

Lori said...

love him!!! So sooooo cute!!!!