Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Post 100?

Whoever knew that I would have enough to say to fill up 100 posts on a blog. Some of you may beg to differ that really, I never did have enough to say to fill up that many posts, but I did it anyway. And really, you can't stop me! Even if everyone decided to stop reading my blog, I'd probably write anyway. It's fun. So there. Besides, how else would all my college students go away to school and feel so homesick that they just need a little bit of home and so they tune in to the good ole' blog that stays with them through thick and thin and realize that they aren't alone? They don't have to feel crazy for being homesick - there are craziers out there - and they go by the names of Sam and Sarah Coleman!!! I'm here to make other people's life more bearable - that's what I've decided. A long time ago, I told Sam I was here to teach him patience, but it turns out that didn't really work. And I'm not going to be patient enough to teach him patience. So I've decided to move on with my purpose in life. Now I'm going to make other people's life more bearable!

Now, what was I saying? Ha. I guess nothing really. HA - and you wonder how I can fill up 100 posts! Hey, you don't have to read them, you know.... Well, we are on countdown for the big meeting of Baby Coleman - 5 weeks left, I hope no more than that. Ahhhhh - 5 weeks????? Ahhhhhh!!!!! I don't think I'm ready for this!!!!!!!!! I guess it's too late to turn back now! What was I thinking???? Breathe, ok breathe, ok, I'm sure I'll be fine..... Sorry about that.

Well, I'm busy uploading videos on facebook of our tubing adventures! Unfortunately, I missed the best parts because of hitting a bump in the water and nearly flying out of the boat - the tubers - mainly Sam - flew straight up in the air - we are talking VERTICAL while still holding on and then came soundly down on Tiffany - the 4'6" tiniest girl! I think there was a permanent indention of her body on the tube. I felt really bad for her - she'll probably never bounce back. Anyway, all the boys have been complaining about how sore their muscles are since their tubing/wake boarding adventures - let's see if I can upload some for you!!!

This is Sam's first time wake boarding - pretty impressive, if I do say so myself!



Now let's see if I can get a video on here...



Well, that took quite a while, let me see if I can post this for your viewing pleasure!

Livin' it up in the Tundra,

Sarah

No comments: