Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Here we go....

Today, I was on the phone to my mom and thought Gabe was being especially good for the length of our conversation and the rate at which he should have been hungry and tired. So I hung up with her and walked around the corner, this is what I saw.


Of course, Gabe was in the middle of it!

FILTHY!



Sorry about the finger, was trying to snap the picture before he tracked dirt EVERYWHERE and caught up to me!

What can I say about that face? Nevermind that I had to spend the next 20 minutes cleaning him and his mess up!
Welcome to the wonderful world of Toddlerhood!
Trying to stay on top of things in the Tundra,
Sarah

2 comments:

Aleycia said...

Looks like he found much pleasure in tipping over your planter! Yes, welcome toddler-Gabe!!

Wes said...

That is soo funny. Next time, set him in frt of Skype, we will warch him, and call you if you need to check on him, LOL!