Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly!

Good Morning folks!

I hope you enjoyed our pictures and videos - I know I do - I keep looking at them - he's such a cutie! ;) I may be a little biased, but I don't think so!

I wanted to post this the other day but needed permission, which I have now. So I would really appreciate some prayers for my family. My mom was just diagnosed with Breast Cancer on Tuesday. The Dr. was great about discussing all her options and giving her some time to go home and think about it. She goes back in today to discuss those decisions... I have so many wonderful and supportive friends and family out there, and I just want to tap all my resources for lifting her up in prayer!

Please pray:

1. The Lord's will be done in her life
2. That she would have the peace that passes all understanding that God promises us
3. That she would maintain a positive and uplifting attitude through out all of it
4. That Dad and Mom would make wise decisions
5. That we would all be supportive
And....
6. Most importantly, the Lord would be glorified through this trial and the rest of our lives!

I'm sure there is much more to pray for, but this can get you started! Thank you for being so supportive....

Mixed feeling in the Tundra,

Sarah

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hey, S, I'm so sorry to hear that. Please send Janis my love. Janis, if you read this, I will be praying for you.