Monday, September 13, 2010

Que the music...

CHORUS
You're the meaning in my life
you're the inspiration.
You bring feeling to my life
you're the inspiration.
Wanna have you near me
I wanna have you hear me sayin':
No one needs you more than I need you.

You know this song??? From Chicago? Well, anyway, the people have spoken. My inspiration is renewed, maybe I WILL keep on blogging!

Although, I did decide that if I am going to keep on blogging, I am going to change some things.


#1 - the font definitely needs to change!!! I hardly liked looking at it myself. I think this is much more pleasant, don't you?

#2 - I will keep my paragraphs smaller.


#3 - I will try to get myself organized enough to put more pictures in. (Stay tuned for "mound of laundry!" - Just kidding. I like y'all better than that!)


#4 - I will try to stop making lists.


#5 - I was just kidding on that last one. It helps me stay organized. This way you MIGHT and I mean MIGHT be able to follow my train of thought!


#6 - I already forgot. See what I mean about making lists.


#7 - Enough about all that - let's get on with some pictures!


Ok, here you go, eat your heart out Pioneer Woman! I might not be able to win your giveaways, but I sure can make your Cinnamon Rolls! Sam says they taste like Cold Stone Creamery - hot. I guess you wouldn't understand if you haven't ever been to Cold Stone Creamery. All I can say is....yummmmmmm!!!!


And of course, for some updated photos of the little Gabe man!





This is Gabe at 10 months. He and I went down to visit Grandpa and Grandma in Virginia while Sam was in the Boundary Waters. So this is Gabe's first "taste" of the salt water! He loved it!

And finally,



This is his 11 month picture, we were at Phelps Mill in Minnesota over Labor Day weekend and I just LOVED the way this picture turned out.

Ok, I have to run, but thanks for hanging in there with me!

Rushing around like crazy in the Tundra,

Sarah

No comments: