Monday, September 13, 2010

We might have a slight problem...

First off -

***DISCLAIMER***


Bad quality photo's. Couldn't find Sam's camera which has the right lens...

Ok. Here's my problem. I heard VERY loud banging noises on the floor and so I checked to see what exactly Gabe must have been playing with and what did I find?



Now, where might two D batteries come from? I asked myself the same question. I back tracked through the sun room where Gabe has boat loads of toys laying around and didn't see anything till I walked up the stairs to his room and this is what I found!



Now, if you look closely, you'll see how the battery cover goes on with screws. So. Answer me this? What have we gotten ourselves into? And how did we get such a braniac miracle child who unscrews the backs of toys before the age of 1?!?!

Ahhhh!!!!!!

Trying to stay on top of things in the Tundra,

Sarah

1 comment:

The Perreca Family said...

Hilarious! Welcome to the World of Boys- they just come wired knowing how to do this stuff- and even more complicated stuff, but I don't want to scare you....