Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Well....

for those of you who voted on my baby's due date past Sept - I don't think you are going to be right... The dr. just told me yesterday she wasn't going to let me go much past my due date! So if you can be praying - I need little Baby Coleman to come sometime between 9/17 and 9/29! Thanks! It might sound crazy, but I don't really want to be induced and I want the little guy to be as healthy as possible!!! There is the latest on my account! :) Getting ready - we picked up the crib last night. So today I'll be working on laundry and trying to get the rest of the nursery set up! Pictures yet to come!

Getting ready in the Tundra,

Sarah

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Gosh, your babe is almost hear! How exciting. I will pray that you don't have to be induced. It's no fun. Don't feel bad for feeling the way you do. Stick to that if you can. Baby will come when God is ready for the baby to come.
Love ya girl and I am so happy for you. Enjoy your last few weeks ;)