Thursday, January 21, 2010

Clean Refrigerators....

Bet that title caught you a little off guard! I just posted an older post, I had typed it a couple days ago and was having a hard time uploading the videos but I think that's done now. Now I have a couple pictures for you!



Here are my two favorite guys!!!

And for today - this is what I have been up to! For many of you who know anything about me, you'll know how much I LOVE pictures of people! I thrive on them. In fact, we just got a Digital Frame for Christmas and Sam was uploading a bunch of pictures to it, and he says, "How's that, I put half landscapes and half people!" Because he knows how much I love looking at pictures of people. So anyway, every year, I clean off my fridge and restock with the new year's pictures! I love seeing faces up all year round. I pray for you and think about you. And I just love the constant reminder! The only thing is that starting this year, we'll be having little hands reaching up all over the fridge, but not to worry, it turns out we didn't get as many Christmas cards this year so it's all good!

Ewww, yuck!



Ahh, much better....



Keeping it real in the Tundra,

Sarah

No comments: