Friday, January 15, 2010

Ha!

I knew it, you are all getting up early on Saturday morning to see what crazy stunts the Colemans have been up to today!!! Caught ya! Yeah, you know I'm talking to you!

Well, he's the short and skinny of it - I worked this morning and then Sam took off for a ski weekend in Red Lodge, MT with the Student Leadership Team and the Gabe man and I hung out with Grandma Ruth! I don't really have too many pictures for you - actually none. I did take a bit of a video of Gabe in the bath, but shouldn't really post that till I figure out how to edit it if you know what I mean! So in the mean time. I'm going to get ready for bed. The Gabe man went down a half hour or so ago - no crying, just laid him down and he just looked around and laid his sweet head down and snooooooooooozing away!!!!

But.....

Sam and I just got around to ordering Gabe's birth announcement cards - better late than never! :) So I get to go and pick them up tomorrow, but I don't know how many I'll be able to get in the mail, so I'm going to give you a sneak peek! I'm pretty cool that way! So here you go - and a very happy weekend to you all!!!!



Livin' it up in the warm and balmy Tundra,

Sarah

1 comment:

Nicole said...

He's adorable. But of course you knew that.