Thursday, January 14, 2010

Just another day....

I don't even know how to begin our Thursday adventure... Well, I'll take you on a "normal" day in our life.... First, I made a turkey today - it's my first turkey ever!

Before....



And after....



Not too shabby, huh???

Then this is what I found when I went to get Gabe up from his nap....





How could you not eat that up?!?!

Then Gabe hung out in the Bumbo for a time, thanks to Jason and Brita for lending it to us!



He likes it a lot more when he isn't tired... He hangs out in there just taking in the world and playing with his new keys!

Then Daddy comes home and the real fun begins!



Then the photo shoot with the family begins...

Daddy and Rudy....



Isn't Rudy beautiful???



and finally Mommy (with no makeup) and Gabe....


Then Daddy decides to get some pictures of Rudy before he lets him go....



and lastly, a family picture before we let Rudy go back into the wild...



I especially like that picture since Sam is trying to keep Tonto from eating Rudy and Gabe is just sitting there watching it all go down!!! And so there you have it folks, a day in the life of the Coleman's! In closing, wishing you a happy weekend, from the crazies!



Keeping it real in the Tundra,

Sarah

1 comment:

Lori said...

You are soooo funny. I love that you have internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!