Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Semi-finished project...

First of all - Happy 60th birthday to my mom!!!! Her life has certainly been an inspiration and I'm so grateful to have her in my life!

Second, You'll be happy to know that the neighbor's project is just about finished. I sent her home at 10pm last night, with all of her supplies and her project and list of a few more things that she needed to do!

Also, Sam's pond pump stopped working....again. Conclusion: crappy pump. So the pond project has turned into a slightly bit more expensive and time consuming project, but I think we will be very happy with the results once it's done!

Well, today is Dr. Appt #3 - perhaps this time, I'll be able to meet my Dr! :) I was going to meet her last time, but she got called out to a delivery right before the appointment. We celebrate Week 18 of this little life God has gifted us with! We'll get to find out in another 4 weeks if they are boy or girl!!! I'm sure that will make it seem quite a bit more real! Still haven't felt any flutters yet, but I've been holding my breath just waiting, any day now!!! Maybe he'll be a laid back little fella! How could I be so lucky, being married to Sam and all!!!! Ha!

There isn't too much excitement going on around here. Just finishing up neighbor's projects, catching Sam stare at his pond for, oh about, 5 hours a day! It's cold here again, 51 degrees, so not so bad temp wise, but overcast and windy. So kind of yucky - waiting for the pregnancy hormones to kick in and keep me warm!!!!! :)

Have a great day, from the Tundra....

Sarah

No comments: