Monday, June 29, 2009

Exhaustido!

Well, after one week of getting myself into a nice, neat routine of going to bed at a decent hour, waking up early, getting ready for work, having time for breakfast, actually feeding Tonto before I left AND getting to work on time - Sam's home! And all that flies out the window!!

Well, it did start with getting up early on Saturday morning to receive a brand-spanking new dryer from my parents and aunt and uncle!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Now, my clothes will not only dry in record time, but it's so quiet, we can actually watch a movie in the other room while the dryer is running. Now, granted, I haven't really had time to use it yet, but I've tried it out - and it's beautiful - if a dryer can be beautiful!

Then we had a surprise visit by some of Sam's cousins, which was tons of fun! We whipped up a little brunch and got to visit with them for an hour or so!

After that, we ran to get rid of all the canoes back to their owners from the Boundary Waters trip and then out to the Colemans since Sadie, Nathan and Ethan were in for a visit. Didn't leave till close to midnight, so it late night #1 for me! And then up on Sunday morning for church - and out to the Colemans for a ride on their new-to-them boat! That was fun - and such a beautiful day! Then we were out to Volleyball - which was a forfeit from the other team and so we won by default, but we still played 6 or so games - it was fun! I only played three - no worries about me! I know when not to over-do it! ;) Then back out the Coleman's to visit with Sadie and Nathan and home again, home again jiggity jog - around midnight! Up this morning and back to the routine things of life!

Sam and I did figure out that our next free weekend is right after Memorial Day. Ugh - sounds overwhelming, but the Lord will help us get through it. We just have to remember to focus on what's ahead of us! For now - Sam has an art booth at the Art in the Park this weekend for the 4th of July - please pray for us about that - it's been a busy year and we don't have much to put up right now - at the same time, we'll probably have the Youth Group serving up Ice Cream at another booth! It'll all work out - it always does but the big picture is definitely too overwhelming for me! Focus on the task at hand - that's my motto! The rest will fall into place.

So that's about all that's going on right now - today has got to be one of the most beautiful days in all the world! So all that busy-ness going on over the weekend - I've got to say, I LOVE having Sam home! It's amazing how much he adds to my life - he makes me so very happy! So thank you to the man of my dreams, making them all come true! Thank you for being such an amazing husband for me!!!


So content in the Tundra,

Love, Sarah

No comments: