Monday, June 1, 2009

Hey there!

Friends and Family!

Thank you so much for all your wonderful comments over the last week! I really appreciate them! Let's me know you are still out there despite my being away! I'll definitely fill you in on the last week, but for now, a quick overview!

We left Monday morning with 30 4th-6th graders to the Turtle Mountains up near the Canadian border for a 4 day camping trip! Lots of fun, but more details to come later.

Then we got back late Thursday for Judah's 18th birthday! Ahh, I just can't believe he's 18 already!!!

Then we had some friends come in on Friday. They are missionaries from Alaska - Eric and Kat and Jude Rozeboom! It was such a great weekend, but it's time to buckle down and get caught up on everyday life - thankfully, our house is semi clean from getting ready for those guys! I can focus on laundry and bills! :)

Let's see - an update on my mom - Well, she sees an Oncologist tomorrow and then we'll know better what the options are, so keep in touch and I'll let you know. If any of you are so compelled to send her a message - she's kind of bad with the computer, but her email is forresters1967@hotmail.com and their home phone # is 804-472-3694. Address: Janis Forrester, 53 Weatherall Drive, Montross, VA 22520. I know some of you wanted to drop her messages, I know she'd appreciate it, thanks!

Other than that, I think we're just about up to 23 weeks tomorrow and let me tell you this funny story in closing and then I need to head out and get started on that mound of laundry. Anyway, I've been feeling this little monkey jumping around and I just can't wait for Sam to be able to feel him too! Well, today, I was just sitting here and work and he was kicking up a storm - or something, but then I pushed down on my belly and sure enough, I felt a good hard kick! I got so excited that I wanted to tell Sam, I was about to pick up the phone to call him, when the phone rang here at work, and instead of my greeting "American Capital Investments, This is Sarah", I just said, "Hello?" Oops! Luckily it was Sambo calling me! Ha!!! Anyway, hopefully he'll be just as active this afternoon and Sam will be able to feel his little guy moving all around! I just thought I'd share. Well, I've been off the computer for so long, I've got to post this and go look at my ultrasound pictures again, it's been ages since I've seen my baby, so now, if you'll excuse me - I'll catch you up later!

Exciting moments in the Tundra,

Love, Sarah

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Ahhh...feeling kicks is the best. Seriously the best.

Unknown said...

I think you better rest up, because is sure to be an active one. Let me tell you...you think you are tired now.............